How to Check Which Version of Php Apache Is Using

So this is how you can check PHP version in XAMPP and also update PHP version in XAMPP hassle-free. Then I check PHP is enabled.


How To Start Using Wamp Writing The First Code Of Php Coding Writing Basic Concepts

And XAMPP on the other hand it yields you the platform to test your project with.

. I check installed PHP packages. Now you can see the configuration files of Apache open the httpd-xamppconfig from here. After installed Apache then I installed PHP using this command.

Sudo apt-get install php libapache2-mod-php it executes correctly but I request php file from Apache it gives without executing the PHP script. Since PHP is the foundation of any project so you need to keep it updated all the time. Cd etcapache2 ls -l mods-php but it didnt show any results.


Decode Web What Does A Code Say About Windows Programs Mysql Php Structure In C


How Do I Check The Apache Version On The Server Hosting My Account Java Library Web Server Apache


How To Run Multiple Php Versions On One Server Using Ubuntu Multiple Version Running

No comments for "How to Check Which Version of Php Apache Is Using"